Thursday 21 July 2011

Arrival of the business cards

Well, Moo.com are a very efficient organisation, and a real pleasure to deal with. My business cards and postcards arrived today. They are beautiful. Lovely printing job, quality card, fantastic POS/marketing materials enclosed – I am very impressed.


There is just one large fly in my ointment! – the text that I wrote for the back of my cards is too small – obviously working in pixels infringes on my perception of size – all my own fault. So I will have to amend this and get some more cards printed. It would appear that life isn’t always a bowl of cherries L but I’m very glad I discovered this problem now rather than a week before the exhibition…


The postcards are perfect because it only needs very small text on them.

So, that update came a lot sooner that the last one, didn't it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment