Sunday 9 January 2011

The next step

Having cast the knitting off, yesterday, I decided to take some photos of it today – oh dear! The knitting was curling up so badly that I couldn’t get any pictures of the design, so I ironed it. Now it looks like a deformed rag. I’m very relieved that I didn’t waste any more time on this.




I am excited about designing my mobile phone wallpaper. I think that I will design this initial wallpaper for my phone model, then when I have made it and uploaded it I can also get photos of it on the phone. My phone is a Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini, so I went on to the Sony Ericsson website http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/products/mobilephones?cc=gb&lc=en  consulted on 9/1/11 to check the pixel size of the screen – it’s 240 x 320 pixels. Once I have developed a first design I can then re-make it for different screen sizes, so that it will be suitable for other phone models.

The next stage is experimenting with textiles to see which ones photograph best – I need to be able to capture their texture. My camera isn’t spectacular though – which is a worry because the photos will have to be good. Anyway, onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment